Apply for Accreditation
Accreditation is the BeLonG To seal of approval for LGBTI+ youth groups that are part of our National Network. To achieve accreditation, a youth group must follow these five core principles:
- Young person-centered: recognise that young people are central to the work and that their rights are paramount.
- Safety and well-being: ensure and promote safety and well-being. Recognise that the well-being and safety of youth is always safe guarded.
- Education and personal development: recognise that activities must advance the personal development and education of young people.
- Equality, diversity and inclusiveness: recognise that safe learning environments are open and accessible to all young people.
- Quality and improvement: demonstrate a commitment to quality youth work and continuous improvement, recognising an organisation’s shared commitment to provide and improve quality youth work and deliver high standards of services to young people.
For more information, or to apply for accreditation for your LGBTI+ youth group, contact our National Network email@example.com