During the COVID-19 pandemic BeLonG To is continuing to operate our core services, LGBTI+ youth groups, our email, text, and phone support services. We are there for children and young people who may be feeling isolated at this challenging time.
Fundraising to ensure we can continue these vital and life-saving services is more important than ever. If you or your organisation would like to talk about working with or supporting BeLonG To please contact email@example.com
At BeLonG To we have a proven track record working with corporate partners who share our values in waiting to promote the health, safety, and equality of LGBTI+ young people. We work with businesses and companies to create a meaningful and impactful partnership that meet our mutual objectives. There are many ways to get involved including:
- Staff training and skills-based volunteering opportunities
- Charity of the Year partnerships
- Commercial and/ or collaborative partnerships including cause-related marketing.
- Employee and customer fundraising – a great way to promote team spirit and employee and customer loyalty.
- In-kind support – gifts/ services in-kind.
We can help to strengthen your CSR programmes, engage your staff and help build your brand. If you would like to talk about how we can work together, please get in touch with Caroline on firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits for our Corporate Supporters
We work with you to develop a real partnership, one packed full of benefits that might include:
- Affiliation with a successful, transparent, innovative and highly regarded and professional national charity in Ireland.
- Opportunities for employee involvement and volunteering to include both regular committed volunteering and once-off skills-based opportunities.
- Delivery of LGBTI+ inclusion training and consultancy to help you meet your internal diversity and inclusion goals.
- Enhanced reputation as a progressive, inclusive, and diverse company among the LGBTI+ community and wider public.
- Opportunities to align with our campaigns and work to tackle issues such as equality and diversity, homophobia, sexual health, bullying, mental health, social inclusion, youth empowerment, and education.
- Regular contact with a dedicated staff member at BeLonG To, experienced in fundraising and corporate partnerships.
Aviva Ireland & BeLonG To # SafeToDream
BeLonG To is delighted to have an ongoing partnership with Aviva on our joint campaign #SafeToDream. #SafeToDream was the winning entry to the 2019 Irish Sponsorship Awards – ‘Best Societal Sponsorship – Charity’.
Sadly many LGBTI+ young people have negative experiences in sport facing bullying and discrimination. One of Aviva’s values is to care like crazy and when they heard LGBTI+ young people’s experiences they were moved to help. Together with the Aviva Stadium, the home of Irish soccer and rugby, we forged a public awareness campaign highlighting that LGBTI+ young people should be #SafeToDream about sport as part of their lives.
Watch #SafeToDream here: