Digital Youth Groups
We are excited to announce that our Youth Groups are going online. From April 26th, BeLonG To Sunday, Over 18s, The Ladybirds and IndividualiTy will all take place over Zoom. These digital groups will take place every week.
- These groups are for anyone who has accessed our Youth Groups in the past and is between 13 and 24 years.
- These groups will last for 40 minutes.
- Places are limited to 12 per group and there will be two-time slots for each group.
- BeLonG To Sunday: at 2pm and 3pm: A group for LGBT+ young people between 13 and 17 years.
- Over 18s: Tuesdays at 6pm and 7pm: A social space for 18-23-year-olds.
- IndividualiTy: Wednesdays at 5pm and 6pm: A space for young trans and non-binary folk and those exploring their gender identity.
- The Ladybirds: Thursdays at 6pm and 7pm: A group for young LBT gals and their non-binary pals.
Our Peer Educators will be hosting workshops on a range of issues over the next few weeks in each group including:
- BeLonG To Sundays: dealing with being at home during the lockdown, LGBTI+ sport, mental health and sexual health.
- Over 18s: guest speakers, exploring asexual and aromatic identities and LGBTI+ movies and music.
- The Ladybirds: sexual health, guest speakers, a history of The Ladybirds.
- IndividualiTy: speed friending, a Dungeons and Dragons workshop and trans history.
How Do I Sign Up?
If you have come to our Youth Groups in the past and you are between the ages of 13 and 24 years, fill out the form below. Our Youth Workers – Shane, Kate and Sean – will get in touch and send you the link for the Zoom group.
If you have not attended a BeLonG To Youth Group in the past, unfortunately, you cannot attend these groups at the moment. However, we are still here for you and have some exciting plans in the pipeline. Get in touch with our Youth Workers using the form below and get to know them through our Monday Chats platform.