Our vision is to create a world where young LGBTQ+ people are safe, valued, and equal in their experiences. Through support, dialogue, and education we can achieve this.
We regularly offer specialised LGBTQ+ training to mental health professionals, the education, and the corporate sector. During these training sessions, we work to break down barriers associated with LGBTQ+ identity, educate individuals around terminology, and inspire them to support their LGBTQ+ colleagues, friends, and community.
LGBTQ+ Inclusive Training
Join Belong To this Pride for a range of training opportunities and support the lives of LGBTQ+ youth. We can help you to create an inclusive workplace for LGBTQ+ employees and equip your team with the tools to be an ally.
- Expert panel speakers
- LGBTQ+ workshops
- Employee events
- Interactive e-learning
Our specialist training can now be delivered in person or virtually. For more information
call +353 (0)1 670 6223 or email email@example.com
We offer interactive online training for those working in the education, youth, and corporate sector:
Supporting the Mental Health of LGBTI+ Young People with Jigsaw
The course explores LGBTQ+ terminology, mental health and LGBTI+ young people, and strategies for creating LGBTQ+ safe and supportive spaces.
This training is a self-directed online course that takes approximately 2.5 hours, done in your own time and at your own pace. Upon completing the course, you will receive a Certificate.
By the end of this training programme, participants should be able to:
- Utilise appropriate language and terminology when supporting LGBTQ+ young people.
- Discuss the current landscape of LGBTQ+ young people’s mental health.
- Examine the impact of the social determinants of health on LGBTQ+ young people’s mental health.
- Outline the impact of minority stress upon LGBTQ+ young people’s mental health.
- Apply practical strategies to help build resilience among the LGBTQ+ young people they work with.