Your company can help to positively change the lives of LGBTQ+ youth in Ireland, while building an inclusive workplace for your team.
We partner with businesses and companies to create meaningful and impactful events, workshops and campaigns that meet the strategic objectives of both organisations.
There are many ways for your workplace to get involved including:
- LGBTQ+ awareness workshops and events.
- Charity of the Year partnerships.
- Commercial and collaborative partnerships including cause-related marketing.
- Employee and customer fundraising.
- In-kind support – gifts/services in-kind.
We can help to strengthen your CSR programmes, polish your inclusivity policies, engage your staff and build your brand.
If you would like to talk about how we can work together, please get in touch with Partnerships and Engagement Manager, Caroline (she/her).
We work with some of the biggest brands in Ireland.
Benefits of becoming a Belong To corporate partner
We will work with you to develop a real partnership, one packed full of benefits that might include:
- Affiliation with a successful, transparent, innovative and highly regarded and professional national charity in Ireland.
- Opportunities for employee involvement and volunteering to include both regular committed volunteering and once-off skills-based opportunities.
- Delivery of LGBTQ+ inclusion training and consultancy to help you meet your internal diversity and inclusion goals.
- Enhanced reputation as a progressive, inclusive, and diverse company among the LGBTQ+ community and wider public.
- Opportunities to align with our campaigns and work to tackle issues such as equality and diversity, homophobia, sexual health, bullying, mental health, social inclusion, youth empowerment, and education.
- Regular contact with a dedicated staff member at Belong To, experienced in fundraising and corporate partnerships.