Digital Youth Groups
We are excited to announce that our Online LGBTI+ Youth Group for new members will remain online. On completion, members can then join our existing weekly groups based in Dublin – Under 18’s, IndividualiTy, Over 18’s and The Ladybirds. If you cannot access these groups in the Dublin region, check out our National Network page and find your local LGBTI+ youth group.
To sign up, please fill out our contact form here.
- Over 18s: Mondays at 6pm – 8pm: A social space for 18-23-year-olds.
- Under 18s: Tuesdays at 6pm – 8pm: A group for LGBT+ young people between 13 and 17 years.
- IndividualiTy: Wednesdays at 5:30pm – 7:30pm: A space for young trans and non-binary folk and those exploring their gender identity.
- The Ladybirds: Thursdays at 6pm – 8pm: A group for young LBT gals and their non-binary pals.
Our Peer Educators will be hosting workshops on a range of issues over the next few weeks in each group including:
- Under 18s: dealing with being at home during the lockdown, LGBTI+ sport, mental health and sexual health.
- Over 18s: guest speakers, exploring asexual and aromatic identities and LGBTI+ movies and music.
- The Ladybirds: sexual health, guest speakers, a history of The Ladybirds.
- IndividualiTy: speed friending, a Dungeons and Dragons workshop and trans history.
How Do I Sign Up?
If you have come to our Youth Groups in the past and you are between the ages of 13 and 24 years, fill out the form below. Our Youth Workers – Shane, Kate, Brenda and Sean – will get in touch and send you the link for the Zoom group.
If you have not attended a BeLonG To Youth Group in the past, unfortunately, you cannot attend these groups at the moment. However, we are still here for you and have some exciting plans in the pipeline. Get in touch with our Youth Workers using the form below and get to know them through our Monday Chats platform.